Congratulations and Farewell!

Hi Folks,

Here, we are at the end. If I could change any one thing, I would have had only more time to speak with you individually and more time to discuss and learn together. But, I also know that we did well for the time we were given.

I hope you all found the experience, and the investment of your time, valuable. I struggled with wanting to schedule one more synchronous meeting. In the end, I decided there was both too much and not enough to justify one more session. I know this is a very busy time of year for all so I weighed the decision very carefully and came down on the side of letting go.

Please feel free to leave any parting comments or suggests here, or email to me privately if you’d like. I’d love to have your feedback as to what worked well, what was most valuable to you, what was the least, etc.. Please do share.

With that – I wish you all the best for the holiday season, and wish you each a great future. You were a pleasure to work with and learn from. You’ve brought much to the classroom, to our conversations, and extended my learning in many directions. I thank you all for your hard work.

Best wishes and congratulations on completing ED 655 Online Pedagogy!

Sincerely,

Owen

fpD6C_2

1 thought on “Congratulations and Farewell!

1. Mammie

Anyone else feel timid, sad, depressed about new tattoo?
    I’ve several tattoos but they are all on small size.
    Recently I got a big quotation on the higher middle part of
    my back again and ever since I ve felt so sad and self conscious and I don t need to show anyone
    or own it proven because I feel it s big and I m one who
    will point out that I believe it s not completely…
    show more My greatest friend and I acquired our second
    couple of matching tattoos last week, we HATE them.

The stencil appeared perfect but that’s not the result we got.
    We’re also on here panicking, searching for answers on what to do.
    I think we will have to get them lasered off.
    We actually attempted to like them but we have so much stress and anxiety
    over them, everyone says they think they’re fine
    and appearance good but we know what we discover, and
    what we observe we absolutely hate and want gone.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *